Technical Requirements :
We are looking for Senior Oracle Integration Cloud developer (OIC formerly known as ICS)
- The candidate must have prior Oracle Integration or SOACS experience
o Experience with implementing and configuring Oracle Integration Cloud
- Must have detailed Knowledge on following topics :
o Advanced SQL and PL-SQL
o Documentation Standards
o Bug-fixings / Changes / Versioning
o Migration Strategies
- Good to have Basic Knowledge on following topics :
o Knowledge on Oracle PaaS & IaaS products would be advantage
o Oracle ERP application(s) functional experience and certifications is an asset
o Leading edge technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, RPA
o Oracle APEX
o Experience with other middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi
- Willing to Travel/Work from customer site on a daily basis (Must Have)
- Good in documentation (Making Design documentation) as per Oracle cloud standards
- Great Communication Skills
- Very fluent in English / French
- Able to work in AGILE mode
- Flexible to work independently as well as in Project / Support Mode
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.