Individuals in our Management Consulting career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Technology Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions. CGI Federal is looking for an experienced Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Process Consultant to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Federal clients.
In this role, you will work closely with professionals across strategy, technology, and operations disciplines to identify opportunities to drive clients to utilize RPA technology and capabilities and design automation solutions. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning strategic, business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and CGI teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within CGI on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
• Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
•Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience architecting, planning, assessing process, and/or designing RPA solutions
• Experience with one of the leading tools: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Pega, etc.
• Experience assessing how RPA capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Experience applying business process evaluation methodologies (ex: cycle time analysis, reengineering techniques) and/or applicable certifications (Lean Six Sigma, BPM, or equivalent)
• Organizational change management experience, including organizational readiness assessments and strategy development
• Experience facilitating workshops and other design thinking consensus building activities
• Experience working with government clients, including exposure to information system compliance and security considerations
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.