Our Solution Architects are a trusted and essential part of how we deliver transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients.
From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
CGI was voted ‘Best Workplace' by Great Place To WorkTM in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
At CGI our Solution Architects work closely with a wide variety of clients on challenging projects that have real world impact. You can focus your career as a subject matter expert, and focus on progression and leadership – owning and driving more and more complex projects. When you join us, we'll work together with you to identify where we can best utilise your existing experience, while providing the training necessary to fulfil current and future roles.
A CGI career will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future.
You’ll also discover:
● A unique level of variety across different clients and industry sectors
● Interesting and challenging projects to stretch and develop your skills
● Training and support specifically tailored to give you the right skills for the role
● Impactful work that makes a real difference in our communities
● Supportive tech, business and management colleagues across CGI
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor's degree or similar qualification in computer science, software development, or a related field
• Experience of modern architectural patterns and approaches - specifically cloud architecture
• Experience in the migration of on premise applications to cloud based microservices architectures
• Deep knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and automation paradigms to drive quality engineering patterns
• Cross-sector expertise, business and financial acumen
• Excellent problem-solving skills and client facing expertise
Our working approach is built around our client’s needs. That’s not to say yours aren’t important too and in a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or home-based, flexible or hybrid.
Unconditionally inclusive. We know diversity brings a great greater variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences to the workplace. We actively encourage diversity at CGI and inclusivity is one of our top priorities.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.