We are looking for a talented entrepreneur! Ready to take on new challenges? CGI offers you this challenge in the role of Director Consulting Services (DCS) in the “Energy, Utility & Sustainability” Sector.
As a Director Consulting Services for the “Energy, Utility & Sustainability” Sector you own client relationships and do business development. You will also be accountable for the quality of all services, manage the engagements and assign and recruit members.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Business Development :
• Meet with assigned clients on a regular basis to understand their needs, requirements and expectations, and lead interactions around delivery, operations, sales and events
• Grow and Manage the sales funnel by proactively identifying and growing opportunities and new business addressing client needs based on our expertise and knowledge of market trends
• Identify, organize and participate in VIP meetings
• Bring to the client the knowledge of the entire CGI offerings and capabilities
• Lead proposals and contribute to the design and writing
Delivery & Delivery Management :
• Perform mandates as consulting specialist or project manager, in order to maintain a continuous presence with assigned clients and stay familiar with client‘s orientations and business requirements
• Oversee and ensure the successful delivery of all CGI services rendered to clients including services delivered locally and by other delivery BU’s
• Engage in governance and program/project committees
• Manage interactions and negotiations with client on scope of delivery and scope changes
• Perform engagement health checks and proactively take actions to ensure engagement success
Team & Member Management :
• Assigning, recruiting and supporting the career development of team members
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 5 years of work experience in commercial or operational management positions in Business and IT solutions
• Existing and high-quality network in Energy and Utilities organizations
• Knowledge and experience in the field of IT and/or Business Consulting
• Proven commercial and Business Development abilities to win new assignments at existing or new clients
• Very good people management capabilities to guide our members in performance management and career coaching
• Showing personal leadership to motivate our members and increase their individual satisfaction and engagement
• Effective prioritization & time management
• Oral & written communication skills
• Influencing & persuasive
• Presentation and negotiation skills
• Conflict management
• Languages: French and Dutch combined with English
- Business Development / Sales
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Strategic Thinking
- Thought Leadership
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.