Stretnite sa s našimi profesionálmi
CGI UK Careers - Scrum Master - FS
Put yourself at the centre of the digital revolution, motivating highly talented Agile teams to deliver complex projects that matter and join us as a Scrum Master.
At CGI, our Scrum Masters are trusted to work closely with a wide range of clients on exciting projects with real-world purpose and impact.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
As a scrum master you will be working within our scrum team, you will be responsible for pioneering, defining and governing the Agile practice within projects, working closely with the engineering teams and leads to provide the most effective delivery processes.
On a day to day basis you will be heavily involved in delivering projects – ensuring appropriate and efficient delivery of prioritised work.
You will facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives. Also you will be responsible for maintaining the Scrum team capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts and burn down charts. Identifying and removing impediments to the success of the Sprint and Project.
• Past working experience as business analysis and solid experience in a scrum master role is a must
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum framework (techniques and artifacts - such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
• Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (, Lean, Kanban, XP etc.) is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of SAFe and other Agile Scaling frameworks (LeSS, Nexus, Scrum@Scale)
• Hands-on with data management skills on MS Excel and with database query languages
• Strong business and technical knowledge on banking online payment systems
• Able to work and manage independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
• Expert level user of Jira/Confluence and familiar with other Agile tools
• Experience in SWIFT Standards and settlement processes such as RTGS, MEPS+, FAST, PayNow, etc would be useful
• Experience on Private Banking systems would be an advantage
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Scrum Master
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.