Stretnite sa s našimi profesionálmi
CGI UK Careers - Business Analyst - FS
Put your business insights to the test, helping unlock complex challenges and design solutions for tomorrow, today as a Business Analyst.
At CGI, our Business Analysts are trusted to work closely with a wide range of clients on exciting projects with real-world purpose and impact.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Gathering requirements and acceptance criteria articulation and scoping new projects. Documenting Functional and NFRs
• Facilitating workshops and assessing
• Know how to translate understanding of the business/IT requirements to Epics, user stories and tasks and to create effective and innovative business solutions.
• Payments domain knowhow with SWIFTMT/MX payments understanding or working on different payment schemes
• Should have exposure to Interfacing/ API requirements, interlocking with different source systems
• Able to understand how to identify and define opportunities for improvement
• Undertaking system testing and Functional testing
• Project process understanding with estimation
• Collaborate with management, Business teams, development and other stakeholders and document decision support needs
• Must have experience in Business Analysis
• Good in Payments Domain and process flow
• Should have hands on experience on ISO15022 and ISO20022 messages
• Exposure on interfacing and API requirements
• SDLC and Agile ways of working
• Product implementation and Tools experience good to have
• Migration experience good to have
• Visio, Confluence, JIRA, SQL basics knowhow
• Exposure to Scrum framework
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- User stories
- Workshop Facilitation
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.