Stretnite sa s našimi profesionálmi
CGI UK Careers - Financial Services
Put yourself at the centre of the digital revolution, motivating highly talented Agile teams to deliver complex projects that matter as a Project Manager.
At CGI, our Project Managers are trusted to work closely with a wide range of clients on exciting projects with real-world purpose and impact.
Vaše budúce úlohy a zodpovednosti:
• Engage ITSOs to complete/review technology assessments to determine suitable approach
• Plan and support implementations
• Managing the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
• Supporting Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget
• Working with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
• Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across our client
• Managing, monitoring and reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Also, making recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
• Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes and continuous DevOps pipelines development
• Helping with the development and running of the programme management office or project management practice
• Ensuring adherence to standard controls and driving teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, Security controls and technology architecture designs
• Establishing effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework, and co-ordinating cross DevOps and cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery
• Able to adapt to technology well and is confident in discussion
• Presents well and is able to hold meaningful discussions and challenge where needed
• Cloud migration experience is required as well as a good technical abilities
• Present at Architecture boards for Customer IAM (CIAM) endorsement and drive CIAM strategies
• Manage infrastructure orders, builds, configuration activities
• IT Service Acceptance (ITSA) process for Go Live process
• Support operating model discussions for strategic patterns
• Manage implementations of CIAM for a number of services across a variety of Global Banking /Global Function platforms
- Project Management
Čo môžete od nás očakávať:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.