CGI is seeking a seasoned Scrum Masters to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This position will work at various CGI/ clients consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services.
• Serve as a consultant to the client by providing access to the client’s Digital & Analytics (D&A) Toolkit as well as advice, tools and support on Agile for local execution on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile
• Utilizing deep experience as both a Team Coach (setting up new Agile teams from scratch), and an Executive Coach (guiding and challenging leadership through commercial transformations), to achieve meaningful business outcomes
• Contribute with specific expertise on Agile Methodology (using your experience in UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile) into roadmap development approaches, the D&A Playbook and ongoing market engagement
• Act as a subject matter expert in Scrum/Agile: driving excellence in Agile adoption, strategic consultation to leadership, and acting as a community leader in the Global Agile Community of Practice
• Provide agile use-cases from your own experiences, and those that you continually research, as input into the Toolkit
• Ensure markets and global teams have access to the latest thinking, tools, methodologies and solutions on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile
• Identify successful local solutions / tactics on Scrum/Agile that could be scaled and should be included in the Digital & Analytics Toolkit
• Responsible for providing requirements on UX/UI, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile and contributing to the Digital Governance & Knowledge Team to ensure these are built into client’s Digital Learning Curriculum
• Model Agile in the way you think and act to inspire cultural change throughout the global organization
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited university; health economics, medicine, or business preferred
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience and working knowledge of Agile Methodology
• Prior experience working on a large transformational change initiative
• Willingness to travel internationally up to 50%
• Innovative thinker
• Expert working knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to collaborate in matrix structures
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required to synthesize key issues, and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives
• Well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to priotitize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
5-7 years in:
Digital Transformation Consulting
Facilitation/Presentation and Communication skills
- Life Sciences
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.