• Lead a team of developer to successful delivery
• Act as the CTO of the team, helping them on any issues
• Technical analysis and produce technical artefacts
• Perform code and design reviews
• Responsible for developing and managing the development of wealth management applications
• Provide technical problem solving / technical analysis skills to the team though coaching and mentoring activities
• May participate in/lead emerging digital transformation technology projects
• May participate in/lead application design activities creating multi-platform applications that span mobile, tablet, desktop and connected devices
• Act as a resource for software developers on policies, procedures, design concepts and technical issues
• Maintain and enhance existing software to address strategic business development needs to improve the software
• At least 10 years of solid experience in Java implementation technologies: Java EE 5, Spring framework, Tomcat and Security (SAML or SSO preferred)
• Excellent understanding of key concepts of architecture in a distributed environment (SOA , etc.)
• Experience with development life cycle including:
o Source control ( GIT, CVS, Subversion , etc.)
o Build scripts ( Ant , Maven , etc.)
o Development of unit tests ( JUnit , TDD, etc.)
o CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins/Bamboo etc.)
• Knowledge of XML , XSLT , XML Schema and JSON
• Solid experience with any RDBMS (Oracle a preference)
• Exposed to various technologies such as web-based, mobile, tablet, desktop and batch
• Proficient in managing the development of multi-tier, secure business applications for high availability, scalability and performance
• Ability to rapidly develop expertise in emerging technologies through hands on, real-time - on the fly exposure and involvement
• Excellent technical problem solving abilities with successfully implemented solutions
• Understanding of object-oriented analysis, design and development
• Experience with RDBMS is required. Programming experience with Oracle PL / SQL
• Proven ability to write high quality technical documentation (in English)
• Deep experience in AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM))
• Provide mentorship to developers on the team and provide leadership in establishing good automation practices"
- Application Design
- Application Development
- Financial Services
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.