We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a mid-level Information/Data Analyst experienced in designing and executing strategies, governance, quality and management of enterprise information/data and analytics. If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can work with cutting-edge technology and grow your career in exciting ways, then CGI is the place for you.
We’re a close-knit team that has access to global resources. You’ll have the opportunity to explore a wide range of industries, technologies, and geographies, all while enjoying the personal touch that our local operating approach offers.
Growth at CGI is driven by your goals, so if you’re looking for an inclusive place where you’re empowered to chart your own path, then we’d love to meet you.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Writing User stories, groom sprint backlog, product backlog, and demo the deliverables
• Gather requirements for the financial reports, writing user stories for the report requirements
• Experience with Agile, ADO, Large Enterprise/Cloud systems
• Provide second level support for issues related to compute, network, storage on Azure/Snowflake
• Data Ingestion, Data Integration, Data Migration, Data Cleansing and Tableau dashboards
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ years of experience working in relational database design with Azure Data warehouse
• 5+ Years of experience working in Python and Tableau
• Experience working in Big Data environment is add-on
• Proficient in gathering requirements working with business owners
• Expert in Requirement documentation and articulating them with design, development and testing team
• Expert in writing, BRD, FSD, Use Cases and modelling techniques
• Ability to organize and manage large user workshops
• Should be able to work with the functional/technical team understand the functional/technical process flow and help the business team for day to day activities
• Ability to Analyze data elements and Develop technical specifications and data mapping documents
• Expertise in Banking, Insurance and financial service
• Strong agile/scrum development experience
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $80,000-$90,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Data Warehousing
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.