• Proven experience in the architecture, design, and implementation of large scale and enterprise grade AI/ML solutions
• 5+ years of hands-on statistical modeling and/or analytical experience in and industry or consulting setting
• Experience with a variety of ML and AI techniques (e.g. multivariate/logistic regression models, cluster analysis, predictive modeling, neural networks, deep learning, pricing models, decision trees, ensemble methods, etc.)
• Advanced skillset building models and performing analysis using scripting languages (Java, Python, R, Scala)
• Advanced knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (SQL, NoSQL)
• Proficient in large-scale distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
• Experience with designing and presenting compelling insights using visualization tools (RShiny, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI, D3.js, etc.)
• Passion for leading teams and providing both formal and informal mentorship
• Experience with wrangling, exploring, transforming, and analyzing datasets of varying size and complexity
• Knowledgeable of tools and processes to monitor model performance and data quality, including model tuning experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage customers at a business level in addition to a technical level
• Stay current with AI/ML trends and research; be a thought leader in AI area
• • Experience with implementing machine learning models in production environments through one or more cloud platforms
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Lead the end-to-end architecture and development of machine learning solutions
• Identify scalable ML solutions to solve business problems that addresses client need.
• Understanding on ML pipeline (feature engineering, scoring, signal processing).
• Understand Data Engineering and its mechanism, whether its real time or batch.
• Work with Data Scientists on how models are being built and used against different data inputs
• Implement machine learning algorithms into services and pipelines to be consumed at large-scale.
• Engineer large scale development systems using full-stack, distributed shallow and deep-learning technologies and big data technologies.
• Architect and develop a highly scalable, distributed, multi-tenant set of microservices backend solutions.
• Be a part of a highly productive and creative engineering team
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $140,000-$150,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Hadoop Hive
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.