We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who can design and develop machine learning solutions containing application system models. Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines will help candidates in this position. It’s important to have a strong ability to work collaboratively in teams. Technically, advanced knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes is key. Design and build machine learning solutions to solve complex problems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Model development, model execution and deployment
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ of experience in working with Hadoop ecosystem, i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Scala, SPARK, Sqoop, Flume and Python
• 6+ years of development experience in streaming technologies like Kafka and Spark Streaming
• 6+ years of experience in in Python (and basic ML libraries such as numpy, scipy) and a distributed computing framework (e.g. Spark) is a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in design and build scalable machine learning infrastructure for model management, continuous training and deployment, and serving predictions.
• Support the operation services and set up monitoring, to keep our services at the highest level of service agreement.
• Work closely with data scientists, engineers, and product managers to create automated and self-service tools.
• Create reproducible ML pipelines. Machine Learning pipelines allow you to define repeatable and reusable steps for your data preparation, training, and scoring processes.
• Create reusable software environments for training and deploying models.
• Register, package, and deploy models from anywhere. You can also track associated metadata required to use the model.
• Manage machine learning model lifecycle: develop, deploy, monitor, maintain, and update models in production.
• Collaborate closely with product management and engineering teams to drive requirements and define new product features and architecture.
• Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps principles
• Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
• Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $120,000-$130,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Hadoop Hive
- Spark SQL
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.