• Create and maintain integration solutions using Software AG webMethods integration platform
• WebMethods 9.7 experience is required
• Provide Incident Response as needed for webMethods Integration services. Will be responsible to improve Incident Response with IT Operations and Business as needed to propose & implement fixes for repeated problems.
• Strong Knowledge of PUB/SUB Pattern, EDI, RosettaNet and B2B are also required.
• Experience in working with Integration Server, MWS, Trading Networks, BPMS and Designer
• Experience in handling XML, Flat File, EDI & Rosettanet Standards
• Strong knowledge on transport protocols – AS2, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP
• Knowledge in developing the webServices
• Experience in installation and configuration of JDBC Adapter
• Identify, gather, and synthesize information related to technology processes and systems using Agile methodologies including Test Driven Development, SCRUM, user story processes, and continuous integration and delivery (DevOps).
• Knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services.
• Good understanding on the principles of ESB, SOA, Event-Based programming.
• Co-ordinate development with offshore team to establish user needs, technical design requirements, and analyze and resolve issues related to functionality and performance issues.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate the scope of the business problems presented and help identify viable technical solutions that deliver business value
• Multi-task across several ongoing projects and daily duties of varying priorities as required
• Excellent debugging and analytical skills
• Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations – scalability, performance, architecture. Design solutions leveraging industry's best practices
• Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls with counterparts. Also work closely with the functional teams on various production issues and projects
• Candidate should possess good communication skills
• Bottom line oriented and take ownership of assigned issues and drive the work towards completion
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.