Project Role : SSIS ETL Developer
Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
Work Experience : 5+ years
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities :
• Bachelors or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information system or related area.
• 5+ Years hands-on development and support experience with SSIS ETL
• Test and prepare ETL processes for deployment to production and non-production environments
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision & work within deadlines as a team.
• Strong written and communications skills.
• Strong ability to explore and learn new technologies and solve problems effectively.
• Design and develop SSIS packages using Visual studio designer. Builds data transformations with SSIS including importing data from files, moving data from one database platform to another
• Thorough knowledge of SSIS components with a broad range of experience transforming data from CSV files, XML files, and common relational database sources and destinations
• Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to be used during the ETL process
• Experience and good knowledge on POSTGRES SQL
• Designing and developing C# and VBScript enhancements to the existing application
• Good experience in using WINSCP tool
• Designing and developing SSIS / SQL ETL solutions to acquire and prepare data from numerous upstream systems for processing by QRM
• Debug and tune SSIS or other ETL processes to ensure accurate and efficient movement of data
• Design, implement and maintain database objects (tables, views, indexes, ) and database security
• Proficient with ETL tools such as Microsoft SSIS
• Analyze and develop strategies and approaches to import and transfer data between source, staging, and ODS/Data Warehouse destinations
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.