CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77 500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 190 in Estonia in 2 cities – Tallinn and Tartu. We create software systems and products in a number of areas - public sector, geospatial and remote sensing, space, telecommunications, energy and utilities, medical and healthcare, banking and insurance, etc.
Do you want to contribute to national security?
An agile team of top performers awaits you to build a modern software system and solve complex technical challenges. The project offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to innovation in the Defence sector and to get your hands on a variety of software technologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 3+ years of work experience as a Java developer
• Experience with frameworks and technologies such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, REST services, Postgre SQL
• Previous GIT version control experience
• You have experience with Agile development methodology
• You have Estonian citizenship and you are ready to apply for a Security Clearance
• Opportunity to be an owner (partner) of CGI from the first working day
• Supportive and experienced colleagues both in Estonia and abroad
• Plenty of career opportunities in an international company
• Competitive salary
• Support for professional development and advancement both in your field and in the CGI Group
• Good work-life balance: our family- and health-friendly work environment, comfortable office, cheerful colleagues, nice joint events, flexible working hours, etc. help take care of body and mind
• Opportunity to get involved in charitable events
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested” button at the top or bottom of the page.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.