CGI is seeking accomplished full stack Java, Angular/UI senior developer with good Java/ J2EE, Frontend and backend development experience to join our Banking Group and support financial services team in Pittsburgh, PA.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Java web development, APIs Development, leveraging Frontend and backend Java, springboot, Angular skills
• Angular & UI web development
• Reviews design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates
• Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
• Interface with business users, Product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders during agile ceremonies and work as an onsite/offshore team.
• Guides new and junior team members of teams and co-ordinates deliverables
• Participate in various agile ceremonies and provide regular status updates to client and CGI leadership teams
• Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Working knowledge in DevOps tools like Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy and Git.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
• Should have experience in JUnits, Spring framework, SpringBoot, JMS, API development restful/SOAP.
• Should have good understanding of cloud native technology stack and experience using Microservices architecture and how UI interfaces with backend from application development, security standpoint.
• Very strong in Java 8.
• Should have experience in Angular 6,7,8
• Should have good understanding and implementation experience of API security
• Good hands-on Maven projects,
• Good Understanding on web applications & backend applications architecture.
• Preferred to have experience in Jenkin and CI and CD pipeline.
• Should have worked in Agile methodologies.
• Should have worked in a geographically dispersed team setup and onsite/offshore model.
• Experience co-ordinating with offshore teams and teams across tracks in a larger program
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.