We are Canada's largest Information Technology services provider, and we’re still growing! We have an exciting career opportunity for an API Automation Tester for one of our Banking Clients.
- In depth, hands on experience of Test Automation functions: Creating automation framework, developing automation scripts, execute and troubleshoot automation scripts, create POCs to find possible solutions to test automation challenges around API’s
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- Deep, hands on experience with API Test Automation, Service API Automation or Microservices using tools like Parasoft SOATest, SOAPUI
- Strong understanding of REST or SOAP API, JSON and XML formats
- Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)- Work in agile model to test applications with an aim to create in-sprint testing using API and UI Automation
- Create and execute API and UI test automation scripts
- Support end to end QA lifecycle from test case generation to execution and defect management
- 2+ years of experience working with Selenium and Java
- 6+ years of experience working with any API tools like Parasoft SOATest, SOAPUI.
- Any exposure or knowledge of ConformIQ or other Model Based Testing tool is a great asset.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.