Are you a soon-to-be graduate with a passion for tech? As Canada’s largest IT consulting firm, CGI is looking for innovative and tech savvy individuals to join our New Grad Tech Academies.
We are looking for bright and energetic individuals to support client journeys in high-end business and IT consulting, systems integration, transformational outsourcing, and intellectual property.
New Grad Tech Academies:
These academies are an opportunity for you to accelerate your learning in designated tech specializations. These academies run from 5-18 weeks and are designed to provide you with in depth learning to set you up for success once you move into your new role. As a participant in the academy, you will join CGI with a cohort of new graduates who will be part of your learning journey. You will work on individual and group assignments while getting coaching and guidance from our trainers and a representative from one of our business units. Once you graduate from the academy, you will join a team within a designated business unit where you can start applying your new skills and learnings.
New Grad Tech Academy Specializations:
• Cloud Academy
• Testing Automation Academy
• Java Developer Academy
If you’re looking to hit the ground running from day one, we also have New Grad opportunities (outside our academy) available:
• Developer (.Net)
• Java Developers
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Whether it’s a new grad tech academy or a new grad position, CGI provides a stellar experience for our new grads. When you join CGI, you can expect to:
• Fast track your professional development to become a top consultant
• Access professional development workshops and e-learning
• Participate in our new grad innovation challenge with the opportunity to work in cross-functional teams while being coached by Directors and VPs – with a cash prize for the winning team!
• Gain exposure to senior leaders through networking events and workshops
• Participate in social events with your peers
• Receive regular coaching and mentorship from leaders
• Salary evaluations based on performance every 6 months in the first 2 years
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A post-secondary student who is graduating this year or a recent grad who has graduated within the past 12 months; eligible programs: Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
• Team player who adapts well to changing needs
• Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for innovation
• Relevant work experience including co-ops and internships considered an asset
• Less than 16 months of relevant work experience, excluding co-op and internships
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.