We are seeking a Business Intelligence Solutions Architect who is passionate about solving challenging client problems with emerging technology solutions. As a CGI Business Intelligence Solutions Architecture, you will be joining the International Affairs (IAF) group to support the mission of U.S. security, economic well-being, and worldwide relations. Working with various clients in the US federal space, IAF supports missions that foster national security, foreign relations and resilient democratic societies. Since 1976, CGI has partnered with the U.S. federal government to support a wide variety of organizations and unique missions building solutions that support clients around the world.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Apply problem-solving skills to modernize overall Business Intelligence technology solutions that will directly impact client missions.
• Contribute to and maintain the technical capability roadmap.
• Lead technical architecture solution efforts by interfacing with feature and product teams to understand business needs working alongside functional team members.
• Demonstrate in-depth technical Analytics capabilities to the client and drive assimilation of new techniques and solutions.
• Follow technology trends within the Cloud and Analytics solutions to inform clients how this technology will benefit the future development platform.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues.
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship to team members on architecture concepts and approaches.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM related discipline.
• 5+ years of experience working on Analytics and Business Intelligence focused initiatives, preferably in a consulting capacity.
• 3+ years of experience in defining and executing Business Intelligence and Analytics technical solutions.
• Experience working with various self-service business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, etc.
• Knowledge of various in-memory databases such as Oracle Exadata, SAP HANA, MS SQL Server, etc.
• Understanding of enterprise analytics tooling and architecture.
• Understanding of Cloud migrations and Cloud-based analytics solutions.
• Experience working in an Agile based environment.
• Strong technical and troubleshooting techniques.
- Agile & DevOps
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.