Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Strong Project management skills
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Effective communication including fostering strong working relationships.
• Strong drive to take the initiative and work proactively on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Manage all aspects of project change management, processes and approvals for application management
• Contribute to project management, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures, communicating activity status, as well as escalating and communicating possible issues.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 10+ year of managing multiple small to medium scale IT projects in a complex, multi-geographical environment preferably in banking domain
• Experience in managing Web projects
• Contact center knowledge is preferred
• Ability to deliver projects to time, budget and quality in accordance with the contract. Should be strong in cost management
• PMI certification
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.