CGI is seeking a strong Senior Full Stack Developer who is experienced working with cross-functional teams. As part of our Public Sector division, you will collaborate with the team while individually contributing to project deliverables that meet our clients’ needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design new products, product features, and product enhancements for large scale application
• Provide unit test coverage and validation support
• Thrive in a collaborative environment to drive team success
• Review and understand specifications, use cases, and requirements
• Support continuous integration and deployment
• Investigate and resolve issues
• Works on-site at Austin-based client locations (currently remote approved)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 10 years of professional software development experience designing and building web-based enterprise application with Java.
• Expertise with SQL and one or more of the following: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
• Ability to create and improve TDD coverage with JUnit, Cucumber, Karma, Jasmine
• Able to conduct code reviews and complete pull requests with Azure DevOps
• Strong object-oriented analysis, design, and development skills
• Builds strong trusting relationships with the client stakeholders and/or client project teams
• Expertise developing and using RESTful web services
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Experience on an Agile Scrum team
• Sponsorship is not available, C2C considered
• Knowledge of Red Hat Workflow, Mulesoft ESB
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
• Hands-on technical lead experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• Public Sector (State and Local Government) consulting experience is preferred
This position can be based anywhere in the United States but a preferred location is Austin, Texas.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $90,000-$130,000*
Est. Hourly Rate (Colorado Only): $90-105/hr*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Spring Boot
- Spring Data frameworks
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.