Salesforce Marketing Cloud Functional Consultant Position Description:
CGI, a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner, is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Functional Consultant. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Functional Consultant will leverage their knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionality and digital marketing best practices to deliver highly configurable 1-to-1 customer journeys across all channels for our clients. You will work with our clients to understand their business requirements and use best practices and their experience to demonstrate how the Marketing Cloud platform can be used to meet their needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you will be helping us grow and enabling our customers:
● Cultivate and nurture relationships with our clients through transparency, organization, and impeccable communication
● Work with clients, either on site or remotely, to understand their business processes and strategies as it relates to Marketing Cloud & its associated suite of products.
● Ability to manage customer conversations and drive business solutions with technical and non-technical customers
● Work with clients to define solution requirements to address their specific business needs
● Design, configure and deploy SFMC solutions to customers and customize modules to the client’s specific business
● Stay up to date on new Marketing Cloud features/releases/products
● Build Journeys and emails using configuration and AMPSCRIPT
● Produce estimates at a component level
● Participate with data conversion activities during the project life cycle
● Participate in the solution development, implementation, and project closeout at customer sites
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Skills you will need in order to be successful:
● 2+ years of experience in Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) and/or another digital marketing platform i.e., Marketo, Eloqua
● Experience building dynamic emails using configuration and AMPscript
● Experience building multi-step Journeys from different entry sources (Data Extensions, events, Sales/Service Cloud, etc)
● Experience with data integration between Marketing Cloud and other systems using Secure File Transfer (SFTP), Marketing Cloud Connect and/or other integration platforms
● Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
● Strong written and verbal communication skills - must be able to effectively convey information and recommendations to clients (technical and none-technical)
Additional Preferred skills:
• Experience with Interaction Studio, Salesforce CDP, and/or Datorama
• Experience with Mobile Studio and/or Social Studio
• Experience with Automation Studio
Any Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification (Salesforce Certified Email Specialist, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator, Salesforce Certified Marketing Consultant, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.