CGI Federal is seeking an Information Assurance Analyst in the DC Metro area to join our team and assist with a Department of Education cybersecurity project. Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge, starting in a responsible growth position, in a highly service minded team environment that offers multiple career opportunities.
The Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) team will assess artifacts and evidence used to address audit and system security findings.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain and update a Vulnerability Management Standard Operating Procedure document.
• Creating, analyzing, maintaining, recommending, and closing POAMs.
• Provide updates associated with POAM closures, vulnerability tracking tool functionality, root cause analysis, compliance, or other security related issues.
• Maintain metrics associated with artifacts, approval rates and timeliness and present metric updates at monthly ISSO meetings
• Create weekly POSAM Report that includes enterprise status, trends and statistics, 30, 60, 90-day projections, audit security findings, etc.
• On a quarterly basis, provide an enterprise risk analysis report for the findings in the vulnerability-tracking tool and provide recommendations
• Maintain Cybersecurity framework (CSF) Risk scorecards for all FISMA reportable systems.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant field.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team.
• Prior experience as Information Systems, Cyber or Compliance Analyst a plus
3-5 years of experience preferred
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.