CGI is seeking a User Engagement Lead to organize and facilitate various engagement activities, including user engagement and stakeholder engagement through focus groups, user group meetings, email and social media. The role is to understand the totality Medicare provider needs and facilitate the co-design of touchpoints and experiences that address the end-to-end journey of the customer across both digital and offline channels.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will interface with CGI Federal clients and end users to gather business and functional requirements, and perform technical analysis for the development of a high volume transaction system with complex workflows and user interface. Provide operational, tactical and strategic analysis to accomplish program goals and exceed user satisfaction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Identify and validate clients’ business needs and requirements
• Attend requirements gathering meetings with the client to identify business needs, functional and system requirements
• Analyze and develop mockups based on business understanding. Prototype user interface designs using Visio, Excel and/or other design tools
• Collaborate with the development and testing team to ensure implementation of the needed business, functional and system requirements
• Collaborates with the Product Manager and RTE to produce product increment demonstrations and solicit user feedback.
• Absorb objectives and mission behind product in order to advocate for the user community and influence prioritization of the product backlog with a user focus.
• Experienced in various approaches for user engagement and outreach to streamline adoption of new system with stakeholders
• Capable of guiding a team to achieve various goals and deliverables in parallel timelines.
• Expert in user engagement activities that can drive collaboration with stakeholders virtually and in-person.
• Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments.
• Understand, visualize and manage upstream/downstream dependencies.
• Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity.
• Work across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve.
• Manage program level coordination, such as creating timelines, milestones, and cadence of increments and releases and oversee the development of reports and analyses that document program activity.
• Participate with management and cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to develop and improve operating policies and procedures related to user workflows and be an advocate for user community.
• Constantly refine and stay current with emerging themes in larger Medicare policy and provider community.
• Develop / modify processes, policies, and procedures to facilitate the working relationship between CGI and its clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8-10 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines / technologies / processes related to the position as well as 3-5 years managing teams and / or significant complex projects.
• Proven, prior experience engaging user community and advocating for end users.
• Demonstrated experience working on large integration systems and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation. Experience coordinating multiple teams in a technology environment.
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining technical and project related information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
• Ability to easily build new relationships and proactively establish a variety of contacts across the organization.
• Ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams.
• Proven ability to balance concurrent activities.
• Strong knowledge and experience in software development in an Agile environment.
- Functional Analysis
- Stakeholder & Ext Rel Mgmt
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.