We are now looking for GCP Cloud Engineer to join our winning team.
In this role, you will work alongside a best-in-class team to design and develop cloud solutions.
You have the opportunity to work with global customers and new innovative technologies.
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Your future responsibilities:
• Building scalable and flexible cloud solutions
• Implementing cloud infrastructure with Infra as a Code approach
• Cost and efficiency optimization of the services
• Implementing Cloud Security
• Deployment Automation with CI/CD pipelines
• Cooperation with Data Engineers and Architects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing cloud-based platforms and services
• You are familiar with the public clouds solutions, architecture, related technologies, and their interdependencies
• Experience in working in Google Cloud Platform implementation and deployment projects
• Example technologies (You don't have to know them all): BigQuery,, Dataflow, Google Kubernetes Engine, Pub/Sub, IAP, Cloud Run, Docker, Google Cloud Functions, Python, DevOps concepts (IAS, CI/CD), Terraform, Gitlab
• Understand business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution
• Experience in migration applications and functionalities in secure matter into the Cloud Environments
• Team player with good communication and interaction skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proactive and customer-oriented mindset.
• Experience in other clouds is a plus
• Contract of employment (If you have other preferences, let us know)
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work (Autorskie koszty)
• Attractive training program: sharing knowledge, competence groups, tech seminars& hackathons, brownbags
• Attractive gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 3 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.