- Hands on 6-8 years of HCM functional experience
- Expertise in Canadian Payroll, time and PAPD modules.
- Should have experience in 1 or 2 implementation and support setup
- Should be able to understand the process knowledge of Development life cycle.
- Perform Specification preparation, understand the requirement, feasibility study, solution design and support independently
- Provide inputs/support to internal and external teams in addition to timely status updates on all work requests
- Willingness to work in shifts..
> Will be responsible for delivering artifacts and support related tasks independently
> Role involves client facing and hence will be responsible for presenting solution and wining client confidence
> Will have to closely work with technical team in solution development, tesitng and deployment tasks
> Will have to involve and contribute in POCs or new competency building developments.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.