If you’re happiest in an agile environment, with complex projects to oversee, there’s a digital revolution underway in the financial services sector and at CGI where you can help shape it where our teams are bursting with talent and ideas, and are ready to help you to deliver transformative digital changes for high profile clients.
From public service systems to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you where our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
We're looking for an experienced Scrum Master to lead Development teams to deliver agreed outcomes to help us meet growing demand from our clients. We have clients across multiple industries in both the private and public sectors, and our work varies from rapid prototyping to multi-year digital transformation projects.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Scrum Master you will be working with our clients & you will be responsible for:
• Planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with lean-agile standards.
• On a day to day basis you will be heavily involved in delivering projects – ensuring appropriate and efficient delivery of prioritized work. As well as facilitating the team’s progress towards team goals.
• You will facilitate events of the Scrum framework.
• Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (Test, Accept, Production) by using ‘built-in-quality’ practices.
• Experience working with and across scrum teams of varying sizes, and holding ‘scrum of scrum’ meetings to co-ordinate work across working teams.
• Software delivery using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
As a consultant, you will help our clients to improving their business agility by practicing our CGI LADx (Lean-Agile-Devops) framework, supported by our Global Lean-Agile-Devops community.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A relevant Bachelor’s Degree
• Certified ScrumMaster or relevant experience
• SAFe Agilist Certification (SA) (Alternative Scaled frameworks may be accepted) or relevant experience
Nice to have skills:
• Atlassian Project Management Toolset (Jira, Confluence)
• A relevant Master’s Degree
• Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
• SAFe Program Consultant Certification (SPC) (Alternative Scaled frameworks may be accepted)
• Agile PM
• Other relevant qualifications may be accepted
What we can offer ?
• An attractive salary package including a company car, meal vouchers, DKV insurance and a pension plan.
• Various exciting projects and Long-term missions
• the ability to build your career through a defined career paths
• various learning opportunities through or possibilities of Trainings/ Certifications
- Scrum Master
- Strategic Thinking
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.