Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI provides business process services, hosting, operations, maintenance and support for one of our large banking client on a number of critical line of business. As part of the services we are providing for the customer and expanding out business, the candidate will work closely with the client and the delivery leads, and will be accountable for a deliveries of the task that will be assigned which includes business requirement capturing and document creation, solution requirement document creation and also lead the JAD/POD sessions.
Delivery will be located in the Toronto area and the candidate is also expected to work at the same location along with the client team. Travel is not anticipated though may be periodically required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The candidate will support the program lead, delivery leads, and project managers with completing the test design and automation for all the test cases that has been created for the program. The candidate is also expected to create the mapping diagram with all user stories and articulate the automation requirements as part of the test design to better enable the automation execution in all lower environments
The candidate will also be responsible for reviewing the work and also ensure that all the work is being delivered as per the timelines defined and agreed with the client.
• Effectively understand requirements from business and work with the internal team to create the business requirements document.
• Efficiently create the use cases for each project as per the request from client/project
• Create the flows for systems, process or any other areas needed which is demanded by the project requirement/business
• Strong experience in communicating with both business and technology team to ensure that the requirements are effectively being communicated to the technology team to meet the delivery
• Experience in both agile and waterfall methodology
• Help the testing team to ensure the requirements are properly captured
• Liaise and confer with internal and external teams when designing and implementing and integrating new technologies.
• Validate existing test cases and consolidate them from the QA standpoint.
• Assist project team in the troubleshooting of testing issues.
• Anticipates the impact of a change or project across multiple systems
• Raise defects/issues and follow up and resolve outstanding defects/issues.
• Report on test progress.
• Work with various departments in the company to ensure all product integration requirements are satisfied.
• understand data provisioning processes including collection of source data, data transfer mechanism and data upload mechanism
• Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution
• Support with developing Source-to-Staging-to-Target mappings and actively work with Development, Test and Implementation efforts
• Design data migration processes including collection of source data, data transfer mechanism and data upload mechanism
• See the big picture, and take the initiative to find and fill gaps in our processes
• Maintain appropriate levels of data security and privacy relating to user/customer data
• Proactively identifying and communicating project risks
• Plan, execute and monitor data migration tasks and activities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Maintain a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies, and terminologies
• Ability to write basic SQL queries
• Working experience in salesforce system or any cloud systems.
• Ability to go through the User stories and understand the technical aspects required for aspects of ETL/Data process.
• Good knowledge on SSMS & Azure Data Factory [ETL]
• Autosys along with UNIX shell script understanding
• Strong testing experience for data based programs and validating data consistency
• Good knowledge in data loader to insert/update or import/export bulk data
• Strong experience with retail banking/ECRM domain
• Good to have Salesforce system admin certification
• Team oriented
• Quick learner / adaptable
• Detail orientated
• Strong communicator
• Time management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.