Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology services firm, and after 45 years, we’re still growing!
CGI’s Global Wealth & Capital Markets group is looking for a talented Business Analysts experience in Wealth Management - Funds.
This is an opportunity to join our CGI’s Wealth360 team which delivers a sophisticated and flexible portfolio management solution that supports all facets of portfolio and investment management.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Gather and document regulatory and business requirements, translate these into precise solution requirements and oversee the implementation of these requirements through the entire project lifecycle including testing and quality assurance.
• Ensure the designed specifications achieve business needs.
• Assist project manager to track project progress and make decisions / recommendations to mitigate risk, ensure timely responses on frontline support issues and escalate appropriately as required.
• Keep the technical project repository updated and ensure good version control.
• Plan, conduct and follow up requirements elicitation, both functional and non-functional as well as document findings.
o Plan, conduct and follow-up on stakeholder interviews
o Business Process mapping – for end-to-end business processes
o Use Cases and user stories
o Business Rules – for business decisions, logic, and calculations
o Data requirements– for information flow, data definitions, data extraction, transformation and migration
o User Interface – such as screens, interfaces and reports
o Non Functional requirements
• Conduct requirements deliverables review walkthrough and facilitate sign-off with stakeholders.
• Manage requirements changes following the change request processes, policies, procedures
• Configuration documentation
• Communicates with stakeholders of varying technical ability and subject matter expertise
• Help create post implementation solution support procedures and troubleshooting
• Defining and recommending system solutions to meet business goals and product requirements
• Developing and documenting conceptual designs for key system processes
• Participating in technical specifications reviews
• Writing detailed Functional Specifications and other project-related documentation.
• Creating user documentation for both internal as well as external audiences
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
• Must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in the investment funds industry
• Must have a Bachelor degree.
• Experience in creating decision tables, use cases, process flows, user and implementation guides.
• Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Must have the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
• Must have prototyping skills to elicit client requirements, or a strong willingness to learn prototyping skills
• Previous consulting experience is a plus.
• Experience with FundSERV is an asset.
• Experience in mutual fund operations is an asset
• Completion of IFIC operations course or CSC certification is an asset
• Experience in working with Fundserv is an asset
• Experience in supporting Segregated funds is an asset
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.