This job profile supports our customers with assuring their business against money laundry and Combating the Financing of Terrorism.
The Compliance Assurance Partner – AML/CFT is part of the RegTech team inside of Financial Services Stockholm and reports to Head of RegTech Compliance.
As a consultant Compliance Assurance Partner – AML/CFT
• Daily reviewing of individuals and transactions matched against Politically Exposed Person (PEP) lists as well as various Sanction lists.
• Carry out annual risk assessments and review the company's regulatory compliance and risk management and its effectiveness
• Responsible for the company's reporting of suspicious transactions to the Financial Police
• Be part of evaluating new products, markets, initiatives and assure they are in line with AML/CFT Programme, local/global regulatory requirements
• Perform controls and sample checks on daily operations, regarding e.g. if documentation is correct and follow-up on previous internal checks and audits
• Share knowledge in the area and train other staff within AML / CFT
• Possibly report to the board and CEO
You will work in close collaboration with colleagues in Compliance and Information Security.
We think that the right candidates for this challenge have:
• At least 4 years of experience in a compliance function in relation to AML/CFT operations.
• A solution oriented and street smart person with an interest in risk, law proceedings and Banking/Insurance
• Knowledge about what makes a great consultant
• Are accurate, a true team player and thrive when working in a highly challenging, ever changing environment
• Are used to communicating with people cross-functionally.
• Experience in the finance industry
• Holds a certification in CAME/CAMS or equivalent
• Fluent in Swedish and English
CGI's combination of global and local presence, with offices in 30 locations in Sweden, provides satisfied clients but also means that you as an employee always have an office near you. This in combination with flexible working hours gives you the opportunity for a balance between private life and work, no matter where in life you are.
At CGI, there are also great opportunities for internal career paths where you can choose to become a specialist in your field, broaden yourself in new areas or take a senior position. Through our internal networks, projects and commitments in global and national industries, we offer you competence development and committed leaders who support you in your development.
More information about our benefit:
• CGI Employee Stock Purchase Plan: As a shareholder, you have the opportunity to influence and in our stock purchase program, CGI matches your contribution, up to 3% of your monthly salary
• Wellness allowance: We offer an annual wellness allowance of 3,000 SEK
• Parental pay: We pay up to about 90% of your salary during your first period of staying home
• Secure employment: Our consultants all have collective agreements and insurance
• Pension plan: We offer attractive pension solutions
• Staff car: The staff car is used as a private car but is leased by CGI.
- Business Process Consulting
- Compliance Management
What you can expect from us:
Utveckla din karriär hos oss.
Det är en extraordinär tid i vår bransch. Den digitala transformationen accelererar och CGI är i centrum för förändringarna – som hjälp för våra kunders digitala resor och med spännande karriärmöjligheter för våra medarbetare.
På CGI når vi framgång genom våra medarbetares talang och engagemang. Som ett team delar vi de utmaningar och belöningar som kommer genom att vi skapar ett växande företag, vilket stärker vår ägarskapskultur. Alla våra medarbetare drar nytta av det värde vi gemensamt skapar.
Var med och bygg ett av världens största oberoende tjänsteföretag inom IT och affärsprocesser.