Do you want to be part of one of the biggest IT Consulting company? Are you looking for stable company with lots of projects? Our division Energy & Utility is looking for a new Project manager to manage new delivery opportunities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Managing initialization, planning, estimation, realization and finishing processes of development and implementation of our projects within Energy & Utility sector
• Special focus on Energy/Gas transition and distribution areas as asset management and maintenance, fuel cards and payment management, workforce management, metering, utility billing, energy data exchanging
• Assigning resources, time management and budgeting on the project
• Delivery of project deliverables in time, budget and required quality
• Management of a team of SW developers and consultants, communication with the client
• Conducting the regular meetings with the team members to inform them about the project review and customers’ requirements
• Management or participation on bids preparation with international teams
• Search and discussion of new opportunities with clients in classical energy areas and also in the new energy trends (flexibility, e-mobility, decentral energy production).
• Participating in the career development of the members in the team and also complete staff performance reports
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Relevant experience as project manager preferably in solution implementation
• Experience with large IT solutions
• Experience within Energy or Utility or Oil or Gas is a big advantage
• English and fluent Czech/Slovak
• Analytical thinking
• Excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.