Meet our professionals
CGI Insights you can act on
CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world.
We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Adapting interface for modern web applications using the latest front-end technologies
• Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
• Conducting performance tests
• Consulting with the design team and UX teams
• Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
• Analyze requirements and do the coding to implement the requirements
• Perform unit testing and code quality analysis
• Coordinate/prepare report status on development tasks: design, unit test, code, source control
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Mandatory 3-5 years of experience in creating web-based applications using Angular, HTML, JSON/XML and CSS
• Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience of using JIRA, and BitBucket
• Knowledge of Java Sprigboot
• Expert understanding of web-based architectures and implementation details
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.