A Technical Architect for a global Salesforce team. The core focus of this position is the design, development, and on-going support of customer applications and objects within Salesforce.com with a focus in Salesforce Community Cloud application.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Understand business and propose the best implementation using the Salesforce platform.
• Conduct requirements and solution concept workshops
• Facilitate business process analysis and automation discussions
• Guide best practices for security model, mobile deployment strategies, workflow, data validation and analytics
• Author/solution detailed design and configuration specification
• Conduct analysis of systems specifications and use analysis / diagramming tools to represent business / technical processes.
• Engage with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality.
• Demonstrate Salesforce capabilities to solve business problems by implementing Proof of Value pilots and producing the supporting documentation.
• Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
• Maintain collaborative relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary.
• Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
• Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
• Be part of a fast paced agile scrum team and participate in planning, documentation, execution, testing, and launch of projects.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field required.
Experience: Minimum three years' experience as technical architect experience and six years of SalesForce.com experience including two years of experience in Salesforce Community Cloud.
•Experience with various salesforce modules including: CTI, Knowledge, Communities and Lightning UI.
•Experience implementing and supporting large scale complex solutions and integrations of Salesforce with other platforms and technologies
• Scrum or Agile methodology experience a must
• Scrum Master experience is preferred
• SFDC Certifications (Administrator, Platform Developer I, Community Cloud) are preferred
• Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing small projects.
• Demonstrated expertise in data modeling, data migration and both API and user interface development principles
•Solid knowledge of Salesforce architecture and integration components with expertise around creating and hands on experience managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within Salesforce
•In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and constraints, including data model, data architecture, and data management
•Hands on experience in developing and maintaining visual force, AppExchanges, force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
•You have excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on experience integration with backend data stores and legacy tools
•You are knowledgeable about automated testing for features built in Visualforce, Apex, and Salesforce APIs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and SME
• Experience conducting/facilitating stakeholder workshops
• Client friendliness with the ability to build and maintain trusting and value added client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
• Must work on-site at location in Charlotte NC
• Client ownership/client engagement experience preferred
• Comfortable working within a defined budget and coordinating efforts with other teams
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107K-$180K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
•Competitive base salaries
•Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
•401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
•Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
•Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Data Mapping
- Data Migration
- Data Modeling
- Salesforce Developer
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.