The IT Program Manager will be play a key role in a large Healthcare Transformation Project in the healthcare sector. The project is centered around cloud technology, medical claims payment and system integrations. The Program Manager will work alongside the Business and Technical Leads including senior management, directors and VPs. The goal of the IT Program Manager is to direct the technical team and all requirements as it relates to healthcare financial workflow and make critical business and technical program decisions. The IT Program Manager will play a key role in ensuring process leadership among the business and technical leads throughout the Transformation Project.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The IT Program Manager is responsible for coordinating across multiple workstreams within a large-scale healthcare data and process Transformation Project. This vital role has great customer visibility and has responsibility for helping the customer embrace proven IT and Finance Management strategies. The IT Program Manager collaborates with a variety of internal and external staff in a matrix organization, leading executive and software development teams while providing direction resulting in timely and complete deliverables in accordance to the program schedule.
The Program Manager role will be responsible for driving key decisions and results across teams leading the transformation of integrated healthcare systems.
• The Program Manager will be able to lead teams of Consultants and Business Analysts that will work closely with the Business and IT leadership to ensure all solution requirements are met and verified.
• The Program Manager will coordinate and manage interactions regarding the project implementation with the client, the software manufacturer and 3rd party implementation partners.
• Manage stakeholder communication and promote high transparency and accountability among all parties.
• Responsible for program schedules, costs and timelines.
• The Program Manager is expected to own the successful delivery of the solution from end-to-end (i.e. Business Requirements through Implementation to full Testing and Release plus properly positioning the client for the continued maintenance and success of the solution).
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years in Healthcare; Payor, Medicaid
• 5+ years of large system integration and implementation management
• 2+ years of experience with HealthEdge, HRP and Jira
• 5+ years of project/program management (comfortable in MS Project)
• Experience with Healthcare Payor (Insurance) Claims Processing
• Experience working with 3rd party implementation providers
• Strong understanding and experience of working with business to identify and document complex system requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Sciences, Business or relevant discipline, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner preferred
• Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC) certification preferred
• PMI-ACP, PMP and/or Certified Scrum Professional certification preferred
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $95,000-$130,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorados Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals members to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGIs benefits include:
Competitive base salaries
Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.