Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Strong experience with Informatica Designer Components - Source Analyzer, target Designer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet and Mapping Designer.
• Experience in developing test plans and scripts for unit testing. Data Validation of Objects for Automation of Unit testing
• Strong experience in using transformations such as XML Parser, xml Generator, SQL, filter, router, aggregator, lookup, source qualifier, joiner, Union, Sequence generator, stored procedure etc.,
• Strong experience with Informatica workflow Components like Sessions, Command tasks such as Email, Assigment, Control, Event wait, Decision
• Strong experience with Informatica Repository manager like creating deployment groups and deploying informatica objects from one environment to another.
• Strong experience in debugging and analyzing session log files
• Strong experience in Performance tuning. Optimizing session performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
• Strong hands on working experience with Informatica Power center and Business Objects
• Experience in querying and analyzing data coming from multiple sources and determine logic for transformations
• Experience with designing XML interfaces which includes XML parsing and transforming
• Experience with load optimization for Informatica batch processes
• Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance tuning etc.
• Strong experience in using Informatica debug mode to triage and analyze issues.
• Strong Working experience of business Objects client tool and code promotion.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Strong analytical, problem-identification/solving skills, as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology is preferred.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Primary Skills: Informatica
3+ years of overall work experience
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.