Do you know that empty space that resides in-between L1 & L2 support and development?
That is the place where incoming issues are too technical for either the business personnel and the technical support agents. It is a place where the average developers can get easily lost, because they lack the understanding of what the business system was built for. Very often they lack an understanding of how the clients are using the application.
That is our sweet-spot. Because our team solves these problems. The problems that no one else can handle.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The support and further development of a complex maritime transportation system.
The system in question is an integral part of a much wider variety of tools and systems that are operating worldwide.
The job consists of production issues that are solved via
• A complete understanding of the Issue
• A Root cause analysis in Java code + ORACLE db + Middleware messages + other participating components
• A relevant Solution design
The Team is currently 7 persons strong and is part of a wider net of development and support teams.
We are not focused on paper pushing to other teams. Rather, we are focused on intriguing solutions that are applied to very real production issues, that are not resolvable by regular L2 support agents.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Communication in English
Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Instana, Kibana).
What do we offer?
• Great mixture of friendly atmosphere and stability of one of the biggest IT companies (Our employees stay with us for more than 8 years on average)
• Possibility to purchase company shares and to participate on company profit
• Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
• The full-time contract for an indefinite period
• Flexible working hours
• Home-office upon agreement
• Multi-sport card
• 900 CZK/monthly for your leisure activities
• 120 CZK meal vouchers
• 5 weeks of vacation
• 3 sick days
• 30 days of fully paid sick leave
• Life Insurance
• Company loan without interest
• Mental health program
• Friendly working together culture
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.