Defect Coordinator & Test Analyst combined role in an international project for one of the largest banks in the world. System Test Team for Online Banking portals located in Czechia; Agile development teams and client in Europe. Communication in English.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Monitoring all defects reported within the OLB projects, checking completeness, prioritization, correct assignment and timely processing. Clarification in cross-project meetings and coordination of steps to deal with the outstanding ones. When the defect coordination agenda allows, participation on test analysis and testing
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience in testing software and liking for related coordination tasks
• Strong organization skills
• Effective communication with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems
• Tester mind-set - curiosity, exploratory skills, sense of detail as well as whole
• Critical thinking and context awareness
• Fluent and reliable English (C1)
• German is advantage.
• Efficient use of Jira and ALM including advanced reporting
• Databases and SQL for testing purposes
What you can expect from us:
• Professional development in our CGI TestUNI programme (Context-driven testing, Test automation...)
• Opportunity to become shareholder of CGI
• Participation on CGI profit
• Cafeteria to support your leisure activities
• Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
• 900 CZK per month for Benefit plus programme
• 105 CZK meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sickdays
• Fully paid sick leave (30 days/year)
• and many more!
- Test Analysis
- Test Case / Script Development
- Test Design
- Testing Environments
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.