Position: Oracle SCM Technical/ Techno Functional
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Hands on development experience on the various technologies and modules related to Oracle EBS
o Technologies – Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, XML Publisher, Personalizations, Migrations
o Knowledge of OAF/ADF will be an added advantage
o SCM Modules - Order Management, Shipping, Purchasing, Inventory, Advanced Pricing and Bill of Materials. Exposure to AR and TCA
o Finance Modules - AR, AP, GL. Exposure to Fixed Assets and Cash Management
• Exposure to O2C and P2P cycles. Candidate should have knowledge on these flows and understand the interfacing needs/impact with finance modules
• Using standard methodologies, analyze functional documents to develop technical design specifications
• Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations – scalability, performance, architecture
• Maintains a stable and accurate Oracle Applications production instance
• Willingness to learn and deliver on new technologies as and when the situation arises
• Deliver solutions meeting highest quality standards. Follow the quality and SDLC processes and suggest improvements in the same
• Oracle Applications Architecture-level experience
• Experience in working with global team. Participate actively in conference calls and drive the discussions and meetings. Also work closely with the functional teams on various production issues and projects
• Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills
• Candidate should possess good communication skills
• Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks assigned
• Good team player and gel with other team members
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.