Position: MES Aspentech Consultant
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor of Engineering with Minimum 4+ years of experience
• Knowledge of MES systems & processes
• Preferably experience in Aspentech MES including IP21.
• Integration with ERP (e.g. SAP) or other MES Suites (e.g. Wonderware) / Tools will be added advantage.
• Preferred knowledge of manufacturing domain (FMCG)
• Must be able to query SQL database with working knowledge of SSMS.
• Must be able to explore and understand database schema triggers, and relationships
• Basic knowledge in C, C++, VB, Java, SQL and Oracle.
• Strong in doing root cause analysis and propose feature enhancement to improve system.
• Understanding of Aspentech tools, and awareness of project processes,
• Familiarity with industry configuration management standards and methodologies
• Effective Interpersonal / Communication Skills with ability to handle customer discussions independently
• Must be an excellent team player having worked in a global setup with teams dispersed across the geography
• Should be a flexible towards shift timing, team player as well as an individual contributor.
• Experience working with clients based out in Netherlands & Belgium is an advantage
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.