We are looking for a talented entrepreneur! Ready to take on new challenges? CGI offers you this challenge in the role of Director Consulting Services (DCS) in the “Belgian Public & EU Institutions” Sector.
As a Director Consulting Services for the “Belgian Public & EU Institutions” Sector you own client relationships and do business development. You will also be accountable for the quality of all services, manage the engagements and assign and recruit members.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Meet with assigned clients on a regular basis to understand their needs, requirements and expectations, and lead interactions around delivery, operations, sales and events
• Grow and Manage the sales funnel by proactively identifying and growing opportunities and new business addressing client needs based on our expertise and knowledge of market trends
• Identify, organize and participate in VIP meetings
• Bring to the client the knowledge of the entire CGI offerings and capabilities
• Lead proposals and contribute to the design and writing
Delivery & Delivery Management :
• Perform mandates as consulting specialist or project manager, in order to maintain a continuous presence with assigned clients and stay familiar with client‘s orientations and business requirements
• Oversee and ensure the successful delivery of all CGI services rendered to clients including services delivered locally and by other delivery BU’s
• Engage in governance and program/project committees
• Manage interactions and negotiations with client on scope of delivery and scope changes
• Perform engagement health checks and proactively take actions to ensure engagement success
Team & Member Management :
• Assigning, recruiting and supporting the career development of team members
• Fostering the development of the team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution
• Leading and managing to achieve targeted revenue and profitability
• Guiding and coaching your team members in performance management and career
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 5 to 10 years of work experience in commercial or operational management positions in Business and IT solutions
You also have a work experience with the public sector, able to answering to tenders in the respect of the compliance
• Existing and high-quality network in Belgian Public & EU Institutions and organizations
• Knowledge and experience in the field of IT and/or Business Consulting
• Proven commercial and Business Development abilities to win new assignments at existing or new clients
• Very good people management capabilities to guide our members in performance management and career coaching
• Showing personal leadership to motivate our members and increase their individual satisfaction and engagement
• Effective prioritization & time management
• Oral & written communication skills
• Influencing & persuasive
• Presentation and negotiation skills
• Conflict management
• Languages: French and Dutch combined with English
- Analytical Thinking
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.