Provide deep functional and technical domain expertise in SAP PR2 / S/4HANA core components (MM/PP, Engineering Workbench or S/4 PEO module), Material/BOM/Routing management Process, Process Planning and related fields such as Configuration and Product Change Management
● Provide Domain and technical insights/direction in integration topics spanning to Engineering, Planning / Logistics, Quality and Execution Domains
● Design and detail technical strategies and specification to introduce features and technologies to the Material Management and Production Engineering / Planning
● Interface with the SAP Development team to communicate Business Requirements, Functional and Detailed specification
● Provide business support through direct customer interaction, rapid issue troubleshooting and resolution.
● Prospect emerging technologies that maximizes the technical capabilities of the existing systems
o Plan and lead workshops to collect and document business needs, facilitate exchanges and interactions between all the stakeholders
o Perform architecture impact analysis and list functional risks associated with the selected architectural approach
o Validate the proposed solutions to ensure the latter is in line and consistent with the business needs from an operational, integrative and financial point of view
● Take ownership of functional, conceptual and design documents: use cases, user narratives, functional specifications, etc.
● Ensure internal IT processes are being followed
● Provide process level expertise in the manufacturing domain for strategic positioning as well alignment between business and IT
● Act as IT/Business Liaison responsible for improving business efficiency while meeting business goals and objectives
● Review existing and create new documents related to the manufacturing systems environment maturity over time by plotting its current state vs its next phases.
● Participate in the creation of a multi-year view of Manufacturing and Execution systems, their evolution, develop as-is and to-be system maps, identify gaps and ways to address them
● Act as a key member of the IT functional council design and recommend technical alternatives, systems, and strategies to support projects and business processes in an efficient and sustainable way.
● Act as lead transformation agent on the manufacturing systems.
● Participate in a major SAP ERP implementation as a key participant in the Design, Development and validation process of this new Solution
As our ideal candidate,
● You have a bachelor in Engineering, Computer Science or similar discipline
● You have 10+ years of experience in SAP PR2 or S/4HANA systems including SAP core components MM/PP and PEO
● You have experience presenting Enterprise level solutions to executive management
● You have experience with large scale migrations and deployments of new solutions, system migrations
● You have in-depth process knowledge of the Aerospace and defense industry, specifically in the Production engineering Domain
● You have experience with Business process definition and reengineering.
● You have the ability to collaborate with a diversity of customer's teams to address important issues and to resolve them
● You have the ability to provide project leadership to a implementation team
● You have experience with system/data migration, solution design, Architecture and development,
● You have strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
● You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
● You demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
● You have the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, agile, team-oriented environment
● You have knowledge of existing Bombardier, A220 or Airbus Commercial Quality process, organization, and overall environment is highly desired
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.