The Software Engineer will develop solutions that provide more security services, enhance customer experience, and facilitate installation and business logic. They will be well versed in network, database, programming and user interface design.
• Evolve our existing architecture and codebases to build flexible platform in order to integrate a wide range of security products
• Design and develop solution to integrate new security products
• Collaborate with the engineering team to come up with new solutions
Education / Experience Requirements
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of software development in Windows and Linux
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Solid experience of programming languages: C/C++/C#, XML, Windows/Linux shell scripts
• Solid experience on multi-threads, Soap, Restful interface
• Solid background on VOIP, video streaming and telephony
• Solid experience of the network stack, TCP/IP, and low level packet/frame architecture
• Good experience of Visual Studio, C++ builder, NetBeans
• Strong understanding of flexible database architecture/SQL
• Experience in building, maintaining, and testing software across large deployments
• Experience of .Net and Zend framework would be an asset
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as being solid team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical/conceptual thinking skills
• Results oriented
• Aptitude to multi-task
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.