Ready to join an outstanding culture that cares about diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and gives the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
CGI is seeking a Salesforce Functional Analyst to join our team!
In this role, you will work directly with both technical and business personnel across functional areas of the business. You will be responsible for the recommendation of automation solutions within Salesforce as well as third party tools. You will also work with a cross-functional team of IT and business resources to design solutions and work through the development and launch phases. Working with leaders across the business, you will collect requirements and present strategies for the implementation of new programs/initiatives, as well as the presentation of solutions. These will include but not limited to, conducting, and driving requirements interviews, design, documentation of business/technical requirements as user stories, working with the agile process for implementation, solution options and presentation, testing, UAT planning and script development, UAT execution, production shakeout, train the trainers, and pre and post go-live planning and support.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Be the technical advisor to business leadership given their background and mastery of the capabilities of the various platforms available.
• Lead, build and maintain world-class Salesforce.com solutions using standard methodologies in the areas of system decommissions (moving legacy systems to Salesforce.com), lightning apps and components, custom apps, changes to core apps, AppExchange Apps, approvals, workflows, product configurators, custom Price Books, commission tools, dashboards, attainment, contest pages, custom apps, etc., for many organizations who are the users of Saleforce.com.
• Recommend improvements to existing systems and processes.
• Lead implementation of new processes and solutions including POCs.
• Lead meetings with stakeholders to review the challenges and opportunities for CRM automation needs - sales, marketing, and many other users of the system.
• Lead the creation of ideas/designs and document these as user stories / requirements.
• Own planning, creation and execution of UAT test plans
• Be part of the creation and execution of pre and post project implementation plans.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 4+ years’ experience in Salesforce, including providing complex solutions.
• Proven track record leading solution implementations.
• Extensive functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales/service clouds, and partner community.
• Proven knowledge in building/documentation of requirements, solution design, UAT prep and execution, and pre and post-go-live support.
• Experience in working with Salesforce.com integrations, data migration, building of custom apps (lightning or otherwise), UX for page layouts and record types, custom objects, sharing rules, workflow and validation rules, email templates, formulas, dashboards & reporting, and Sandbox-to-Production processes.
- Data Migration
- Implementation Management
- Requirement Management
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Solution Design
- User Acceptance Testing
- User stories
- UX design
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.