• CGI is looking for a talented, and experienced SAS Admin member for Application Support Services.
• The ideal candidate should have about 5+ years of SAS Admin experience work experience, and is passionate about Service to Enterprise Clients that are marquee names in the industry.
• The member should have experience in SAS Admin activities.
o Installation, Service Restarts, Patching, Changes to configuration, User Management, Report Management and Deployment of Reports, Documents etc.
• Skill Set:
o SAS Admin
o Base SAS
o SAS Studio
• Experience on development in SAS is preferable (optional)
• Work Type :
o Application Support. Member is expected to work in shifts (primarily North American) and provide on call support based on the published shift plan.
o Should work in Production support 24*7 model
o on call support required
• Attitude to learn and guide other members and build capability in the team.
• At CGI, you will get an opportunity to sharpen your skills in Business Development thru Industry best practices. Join us to be part of a proud and committed team.
- SAS Management Console
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.