We are looking for AEM / REACT Full Stack Developer to join our very collaborative and dynamic team in order to serve our major telecom client. You would work with their Marketing and IT department, with other teams from the client, in an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with client, development and architect teams to deliver a new website and different POCs in an iterative agile mode.
- Join all required Agile ceremonies (planning, refinement, daily scrums, demos, retrospectives)
- Demonstrate AEM capabilities & business objectives at the end of Iteration based on the required scope
- Analyze business requirements and propose solutions, design, code and test existing and new web sites based on detailed business requirements
Qualifications to be successful in this role :
- Minimum 5 years of experience with REACT.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Adobe AEM.
- Very comfortable communicating in English orally (clients in USA).
- Expert in REACT, Redux and State Management
- Experience with Single-Page Application (SPA).
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Experience in JAVA/J2EE, Git, Sling, OSGi , Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit Oak, Maven
- Experience in developing services and plug ins for Adobe AEM
- Demonstrate ability to independently manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a team environment.
- Excellent analytical and inter personnel skills.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Adobe Experience Manager AEM
- Development (St)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today—one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI—where your ideas and actions make a difference.