CGI, one of the largest IT and business consulting services firms globally, is at the forefront of transforming digital experiences. Through practical and strategic innovations, we are helping drive value and greater efficiencies into commercial and government organizations around the world. We are growing our team and are looking to establish a center of excellence to deliver the best in class service to our many different clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Current or Previous experience in test environment management and support.
- Hands-on experience providing L2/L3 application support.
- Experience in Incident management, problem management, Change management.
- Experience in handling Major Incidents and driving them for closure.
- Proficient in triaging application issues and work with required stakeholders(Dev/QA/Infra) as
required to resolve the issues.
- Experience with environment conflict resolution
- Experience with Environment Inventory and configuration management.
- Experience supporting Unix based application environments
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Flexible to participate in on-call rotation.
- Experience with scripting(Shell/ Perl/ Python)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Good understanding and exposure to network troubleshooting/firewall/ Load balancers.
- Good understanding and exposure to certificate management( SSL, Digi).
- Good understanding and exposure to SQL and NoSQL DBs.( Oracle, MongoDB).
- Good Understanding and exposure to middleware queues.
- Good to have experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Good to have Banking-Capital market experience.
- Client Management
- Delivery Management
- Financial Services
- Shell Script
- Test Management
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.