Must Have Skills:
• 8 + years of development experience with Java/ Python development.
• Strong experience in web Service application development including RESTful.
• Strong Spark/Hive experience
• Strong Database application development and ETL work using (Hibernate / Spring), database design and advance DB performance-tuning skills on MySQL/SQL Server/Sybase/Oracle or similar databases.
• TDD / unit testing. ( jUnit/ testing)
• Unix/Linux, shell scripting, application configuration and deployment.
• Experience and knowledge of JAVA design patterns.
• Experience on working with version control systems like Git /SVN.
• Experience with Cloud / blue mix be an asset.
• Expert in both Real time application and batch processing applications development."
- Application Deployment
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Process Management
- Client Management
- Financial Services
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.