Description du poste :
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. Operating in hundreds of locations across the globe, CGI is counted on every day to help our clients create business value, and to protect that value with a diverse team of passionate professionals delivering innovative solutions.
CGI is looking for a DevOps Engineer. This position will assist our clients in the implementation of digital identity systems. This involves the setup, verification, and maintenance of an OpenShift environment on Azure to support the issuance of verifiable credentials using Hyperledger Aries. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate Azure and OpenShift experience and will be responsible for developing terraform scripts, ansible playbooks, operations documentation, and aid in monitoring, operations and ongoing support.
Fonctions et responsabilités :
In this role, you will be engaged on some of the most exciting, complex, and leading-edge digital identity projects. You will play an active role in transforming our client’s Digital Identity solutions and operations through the design and implementation of Digital Identity technologies.
As part of CGI’s Digital Identity Centre of Excellence (DICoE) practice, you will be in a unique position to work on complex and emerging digital identity projects from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to CGI’s Digital Identity and Verifiable Credentials Platform, product and services.
We actively encourage and provide opportunity to undertake innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting-edge digital identity technologies and solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself as a leader in the Digital Identity space. You will learn how to deliver and solution large and global Digital Identity solutions.
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle :
• DevOps Engineer experience, and knowledge of DevOps testing and code quality tools
• Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including test-driven development, agile and continuous integration
• Experience managing, deploying, and troubleshooting, large scale production environments
• Ability to orchestrate automation tools, CI/CD servers and systems using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
• Experience with Azure and the Azure Web Application Firewall
• Advanced knowledge and significant experience with GitHub
• Well versed in Azure Red Hat OpenShift DevOps Engineer Digital Identity Centre of Excellence (DICoE)
• Proven experience in Terraform
• Knowledge and Experience with Linux command line & Ubuntu Linux; Advanced Linux admin level familiarity
• Advanced Unix Shell, and/or Python scripting experience
• Advanced SQL query language knowledge
• Strong infrastructure knowledge in Linux / Unix, Windows, Databases (Sybase, DB2 & NoSQL), Storage, Networking and Web Technologies
• Experience with Hyperledger projects like Indy, Aries or Fabric.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Mathematics, a degree with a focus in Information Technology/Programming or related experience
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
• DevOps, 5+, Proficient
• Agile & CI/CD Development, 5+, Proficient
• Docker/Kubernetes/Ansible, 5+, Proficient
• Azure, 5+, Proficient
• Azure Red Hat OpenShift, 3+, Proficient
• GitHub, 3+, Proficient
• Terraform, 3+, Proficient
• Unix Shell/Python, 3+, Proficient
• Linux 3+, Proficient
- Développement / Soutien à l'infrastructure outils
- DevOps Engineering
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous :
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.