Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers - Be Part of Our Story
Be part of something exciting. Do you want to take control of your future? Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world who will give you a direct stake in its success? CGI are looking for an HR Advisor to join our team in Bridgend.
This is a part-time position, and we are comfortable with you working between 20-30 hours per week depending on what suits you. Ideally, your hours would be spread across 3/4 days a week with 1 day a week in the office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As HR advisor, you will provide advice and guidance to Managers and Members on HR Policies and procedures, particularly in relation to absence, inc. sickness, maternity, paternity, sabbatical etc. Contracts and contract changes, data protection and member exits etc. works as an escalation point for the team on more complex or challenging cases.
You will be producing HR reports, which can include reporting on sickness absence, HR metrics, Flexible Benefits, Share Purchase Plans, Sports & Social etc.
This is a hybrid role where you would be expected to work in the Bridgend office 1-2 days per week.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven track record in HR generalist for at least 1-3 years or equivalent educational experience
• Delivers excellent customer service and drives solutions
• An understanding of employment legislation and internal policies and procedures
• Ability to communicate with members and managers at all levels in a variety of media
• Ability to work effectively as part of a remote team, working independently when required
• Computer literate & highly proficient in using Word, Excel & Outlook
• Excellent organisational skills – able to prioritise conflicting tasks, work to deadlines and be effective under pressure
• Presents a positive ‘can-do, will do’ attitude at all times and presents a professional ‘one-CGI’ image to customers
• Develops creative and imaginative solutions to problem
• Is willing to readily take ownership of problems and decisions and responds to them with a positive outlook.
• Is willing to be flexible in terms of travel as required
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.