This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it.
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and we're still growing! We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop timelines to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Strong technical aptitude, as well as ability to analyze with a strong attention to detail
• Act as IT lead for all internal and 3rd party development vendors
• Quickly assess priorities in a fast-paced environment and possess ability to multi-task
• Salesforce CRM knowledge would be an asset
Required Level of Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral and comprehension communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Flexibility, self-motivated, and has the ability to give and receive feedback
• Ability to working effectively and collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
• Able to multitask effectively
• Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
• Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team member
- Waterfall Model
- Azure DevOps
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.